Handling Specialty custom engineered and manufactured custom lifts for a traveling stage production of Mamma Mia!, a major musical which appeared in the cities of New York, Toronto and San Francisco.
- Four scissor lifts with various-sized platforms used in a serpentine pattern to lift and lower sections of the stage
- Actuated by double acting hydraulic cylinders, has a Designed for cantilevered loading
- Vertical travel rate of 2.4" per second, low height of 8.5", 2,000 lb. capacity for raising / lowering both the stage flooring and performers
- Lifts feature soft starts/stops and minimal noise
- Lifts are easily taken down and transported to each show