Handling Specialty custom engineered and manufactured a series of inverted belt lifts for a major North American automotive company. The lifts were mounted to a ceiling track and used to lift car bodies up and down (from ceiling to floor level), where they were worked on by employees.
- Rise rate 35 FPM approximate (Rise time 10 seconds approximate).
- Lower rate 35 FPM approximate (Lower time 10 seconds approximate).
- Collapsed height 24” (from mounting plates to lower frame).
- Quiet, clean, maintenance-free lifts.
- Compact collapsed height (low profile).
- A smooth and rapid rise and lower rate.
- High cycle capability.
- Long-lasting and durable.