Designed for strength and structural rigidity, the Multi-Access Positioning System was custom-engineered to precisely transfer loads from one rolling fixture to another during the assembly process, allowing technicians ergonomic access to the equipment while creating a safe workspace.
Lagged to the purchaser’s floor, this low-duty, intermittent operation positioning system positions the load for transfer and is rated to hold 1500 lbs.
- Electromechanical, synchronized high-efficiency ball screws with safety springs and wipers in the ball nut.
- Secondary anti-fall system.
- SEW servo motors.
- Wireless, remote, handheld pendant.
- PanelView Plus 7 Standard Terminal, Touch Screen, 6.5 inches, TFT Colour.
- Vertical Positional Accuracy +/- 0.01”.
- Certified to the quality system standard of ISO9001:2015.