Permanently mounted to the customer’s floor, the rail pallet tilter will be used to load pallets in a vertical position to assemble the rail bogie. This unit was also designed with specialized tooling for the custom pallets used to secure the bogies.
Capable of lifting 30,000 lbs, the rail pallet tilter is a low-duty cycle piece of material handling equipment. This unit was engineered to travel 90 degrees in 45 seconds.
- Handheld controller
- Up/down travel limit switches
- Touch sensors under the entire perimeter of the tilt frame are wired to the junction box on the tilter.
- Operator Interface Handheld pendant on 15′ cord.
- 3 HP Motor Starter Panel Mounted to HPU.
- Safety lock-up bars to retain the unit in the raised position for servicing and inspection by ANSI MH29.1
- Tilt hydraulic cylinders will be equipped with velocity fuses to provide a “Rate of descent protection” (as described in ANSI 29.1 sect. 8.1.2)
- Tilter will be provided with an engineered platform designed for strength and structural rigidity,
- Hinge pins consist of steel pins with filament wound and carbon-impregnated “Garmax”(or equivalent) bearings.