Truck/Bogie Hoist to assist in rail vehicle maintenance & inspection.
- Various capacity, shallow pit design, full pit, four or two post truck (bogie) hoist.
- Equipment is used in rail vehicle maintenance facilities for the inspection, repair and maintenance of rail vehicle trucks (bogies).
- Spinning Posts can also be provided with these hoists to allow for the rotation of the wheels.
- Lifting and lowering speeds five fpm or 1.52 minutes to complete.
- Bellows and screen coverings are also provided to protect the screw threads.
- Lift height up to 72” from the floor.
- Safety backup nut and wear indicator included with each lifting jack post, along with automatic lubrication systems.
- A master control panel with an HMI screen and remote wireless pendant are included, which contain a key-locked ON-OFF switch.
- Visual rotating light beacon and audible horn provide added safety when the hoist is in motion.
- Each Jack is equipped with high, low, and over-travel limit switches.
Additionally, truck/bogie hoists can come as in-floor Self Propelled Rail-Guided Hydraulic Scissor Lifts.
Please use our contact form, and our sales team will reply promptly to assist you.