Handling Specialty’s ability to redesign existing solutions in order to meet customer requirements is illustrated best in the roll-handling Automatic Guided Cart (AGC) lift designed for a major systems integrator.
The innovative AGC automatically removed products from roll winders and transported them to one of nine locations. This exceptionally compact lift is only 30” wide and has a capacity of 3,000 lbs. In order to meet stringent cleanliness and accuracy specifications, the lift is powered by a precision screw drive.
- Early version automatic guided cart.
- Precision screw drive for cleanliness and accuracy.
- Built for continuous operation.
- Stainless steel “V” deck.
- Automatic stripper mechanism.
- Bellows safety skirting.