The rail rotator work positioner is designed to precisely position the rail equipment for maintenance operations in a rail MRO facility. This task is accomplished with lift, lower, and 360-degree rotation options, placing the equipment at ergonomic working levels.
Consisting of a primary fixed Jack equipped with a 360° rotating plate and a secondary Jack equipped with a non-driving plate on which a revolving support is installed.
- The electronic control unit is installed behind the primary jack.
- Synchronization lifting system.
- Absolute encoder performing with a high precision level, rotations and diagnostics.
- Emergency push-button.
- An electric cable of a length of 12.5 meters to connect to the control unit is installed on the primary jack.
- Key selector of functioning inhibition.
- Selector for right or left rotation.
- Warning tension light.
- Warning light for horizontal load.
- Potentiometer for the regulation of speed rotation.
- Keyboard for setting.
- LCD display for display of messages, warnings, troubles, graphic functioning, etc.
- Selector of by-pass for the control by the pendant remote-control unit.
- Pendant remote-control unit.
- Safety laser scanner.