Included with the design/build of this vertical assembly solution is onsite technical support during installation and commissioning.
Fixed to the shop floor, this robust platform allows technicians the ability to rise and lower on four synchronized ballscrews. The design also spans the diameter of the product for precise positioning during assembly operations.
This vertical assembly platform will perform 50 cycles per week, 50 weeks per year.
- Safety cable on inside of platform rail.
- Both inside and outside perimeter handrails.
- Removable guide tubes.
- Fixed stair assembly at one end of the platform with handrails and
interlocked gate at the bottom.
- 12” kickplates.
- Deadman-style pushbuttons on the control station.
- Bellows over the top and bottom of ballscrews.