These heavy-duty, explosion-proof electro-mechanical scissor lifts employ a vertical ball-screw system and are pit-mounted. This set-up consists of three units, one capable of lifting 15,000 lbs while the other two have a capacity of 8,000 lbs each. These units assist in the assembly and MRO operations for specialized helicopters and jets. Each mechanical lift can be synchronized to work in tandem and is designed to perform 1 cycle per hour, 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
- Anti-fall protection.
- Control Panels.
- Limit switches
- Carbon Steel.
- Stainless steel deck plate.
- Stainless steel safety skirt.
- Stainless steel lift frame.
- Runner plates and Cam followers.
- Manual crank tool.
- Epoxy painted.
- Safety lock-up bars for servicing.