Handling Specialty custom engineered and manufactured custom lifts for a travelling stage production of Mamma Mia!, a major musical that appeared in New York, Toronto, and San Francisco.
- Four scissor lifts with various-sized platforms are used in a serpentine pattern to lift and lower sections of the stage.
- Actuated by double-acting hydraulic cylinders, it has been designed for cantilevered loading.
- Vertical travel rate of 2.4″ per second, low height of 8.5″, 2,000 lb. capacity for raising/lowering both the stage flooring and performers.
- Lifts feature soft starts/stops and minimal noise.
- Lifts are quickly taken down and transported to each show.