Handling Specialty custom engineered and manufactured two self-propelled, battery-operated material handling units for an internationally recognized customer in the office equipment industry. The lift is used to precisely position valuable rolls of materials, each weighing approximately 1,000 lbs, in a storage facility. The lift is incrementally and precisely manoeuvrable, both on the ground and through measured and precise movements on the mast lift and the lifting arms, by one person via an electric pallet truck handle.
- 1,000 lbs capacity (on main forks), 400 lbs on extension forks, mounted on wheels.
- Vertical travel 72”, lateral travel +/- 3” (forks move left and right).
- Rise rate approximately 8 fpm, maximum traverse speed of 3.5 mph (loaded) and 3.7 mph (unloaded).
- Capable of turning 180 degrees.
- Powered by four (4) onboard gel-cell batteries, onboard charger included.
- Lift equipped with forward/reverse variable speed, up/down single speed, left/right (forks) single speed.
- Overtravel and limit switches installed.