Handling Specialty custom engineered and manufactured over 140 towline carriers for a North American recreational product manufacturer. The custom towline carriers carry a personal watercraft via towline through the customer’s assembly facility. The scissor lift mounted on top of the carrier is height adjustable via two foot pedals located on the carrier, which ensures that each assembly line worker can adjust the height of the lift to their own exact specifications, thus reducing strain and injury. In addition, custom tooling mounted on top of the lift platform allows workers to rotate the product being assembled 180 degrees.
- Manual turntable on the platform allowing the product to be rotated during the assembly process.
- The lift and rotator meet each worker’s ergonomic requirements, reducing strain and injury.
- Hydraulic actuation, DC power with onboard charger.
- Foot switch control mounted on the base frame.
- Four-sided safety bellow skirting.
- Tooling (71” l x 19 1/2” w) is integrated into the rotator top plate (helps to reduce overall height).