Handling Specialty custom engineered and manufactured a safety-rich, ergonomic towline cart for a major system integrator. The end user of these 1,000 lb. capacity carts is a major motorcycle manufacturer. Every design detail has been attended to with this custom cart, from major design features such as lift capacity and size right down to traveller straps to hold assembly paperwork.
- The rotating deck allows for manual rotation of the motorcycle chassis a full 360° with 45° detents and locking points in 22.5° increments.
- The auto height cart features a built-in hydraulic lift with a rotating top platform.
- Lift automatically raises and lowers a motorcycle chassis to meet each worker’s ergonomic needs.
- Onboard auto-height controls and a cable transducer to ensure vertical positioning accuracy.
- Powered by DC power housed in two 12V onboard batteries, underside charging shoe interface with automatic charging stations along the towline.
- Accordion bellows on all four sides and a hydraulic safety fuse to prevent the collapse of the platform in the event of hydraulic line failure.