This narrow, hydraulic scissor lift will be used in a rail application to assist in material handling operations within a rail maintenance facility. The hydraulic scissor lift is a multifaceted piece of material handling equipment performing important functions with customized tooling for each job secured to the tabletop platform.
- Upper and lower limit switches are wired to the junction box on the base. Both limit switches will be base mounted and triggered off the scissor assembly (not cam style).
- 4 Double acting cylinders.
- Velocity fuses are mounted on each hydraulic cylinder.
- Maintenance Blocks provided.
- Units meet ANSI MH29.1 Standards for Industrial scissor lifts.